Directorate of Human Resources (DHR) provides the following soldier
- Is responsible for the DEERS (ID card) system. Manages the
issuance of all ID cards for active duty, retiree’s, family members,
civilians, NAF and contract employees. 804 633-8797.
For other DHR matters the contact number is 804 633-8366
- Manages the
in/out processing of all assigned and attached military personnel.
Provides guidance on mail services and other support available.
- Serves as the POC for the DEERS (ID Card) system. Manages the issuance of all ID
cards for active duty, retiree’s, family members, civilians, NAF and contract employees.
- Serves as the Installation Casualty Assistance Coordinator. Support requested through the Fort Belvoir Casualty
- Provide Religious
services upon request to units training on the Installation. Support
is coordinated with the Fort Belvoir Chaplain’s Office with 60 days notice of requested services/dates.
- Serves as the Official Passport Agent.
- Serves as the Post Locator. Maintains a directory by name, location and forwards mail after addressee has cleared post.
- Serves as the Voting Assistance Coordinator
legal assistance as necessary.